WHY CHIROPRACTIC AND WHAT TO EXPECT
Why Choose Chiropractic for you and your family?
Did you know that chiropractic care is the third largest health profession in the world?
Chiropractic care is a natural form of health care that involves treating patients without the use of drugs or medicine.
It focuses primarily on the 24 bones of the spine (vertebrae). However, what many people don’t realise is that Chiropractic can be used to treat any joint in the body.
When the spine experiences negative change, it can have consequences on the surrounding muscles, joints, ligaments, discs, and nerves.
This dysfunction can lead to nerve irritation, affecting the body’s ability to function at full potential, and may or may not express itself as pain. This is where chiropractic care can help.
Take the first step to fulfilling your health potential...
1. Make an informed choice about your chiropractor, take a look through our website, meet our team - link
2. Contact us to book an appointment, you can either click the link below or call us using these details: link
3. Allow yourself 45 minutes for your first appointment, we like to look after your health, thoroughly.
4. We may need to request X-rays which are bulk billed, as long as you remember your Medicare Card and visit one of our preferred providers.
5. You will receive an in-depth review of the findings from your health assessment and any scans/x-rays at your next appointment.
6. Your care will include manual adjustments, if you have any questions about what this is click here, we think this will help answer your questions link
7. We will monitor your progress and review your improvements, moving towards your health goals